In the #CoffeeTalk session on Tuesday, June 29th at 10am the topic of discussion was ” #smallbusiness hiring trends and best practices to help hire and retain top talent”. The guests included our own Ernest Strickland, President & CEO of Black Business Association of Memphis, Don Farrell, CEO of Fresh Revenues, Stephanie Alexander, Executive Director at Memphis Area Minority Contractors Association, and Sarita Price, HR Professional for Tennessee Small Business Development Centers – State Lead Center.
- Black Leadership Self-Affirmations – Middle career stage August 5, 2021
- 5 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A WINNING ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET August 2, 2021
- Don’t Just Mentor Women and People of Color. Sponsor Them. July 21, 2021
- Black Leadership Self-Affirmations – Early career stage July 16, 2021
- FedEx E-Commerce Learning Lab applications now open July 14, 2021