MAMCA hosts HUD Section 3 Information Session
Our partners at Memphis Area Minority Contractors (MAMCA) are hosting a HUD Section 3 Information Session. The program requires that recipients of certain HUD financial assistance, provide job training, employment, and contracting opportunities for low-income residents in connection with projects and activities in their neighborhoods. Why is it important on projects? How can I stay in compliance? Register and learn more.
- ByBlack – First National Certification Program for Black-Owned Businesses September 15, 2021
- Ernest Strickland appointed to TN-HBCU Success Advisory Board September 8, 2021
- Sustainability Analyst Position at International Paper September 2, 2021
- TN BUSINESS GRANTS FUNDING AVAILABLE August 30, 2021
- August is Black Business Month August 18, 2021