MAMCA hosts HUD Section 3 Information Session
Our partners at Memphis Area Minority Contractors (MAMCA) are hosting a HUD Section 3 Information Session. The program requires that recipients of certain HUD financial assistance, provide job training, employment, and contracting opportunities for low-income residents in connection with projects and activities in their neighborhoods. Why is it important on projects? How can I stay in compliance? Register and learn more.
- BBA Inclement Weather Closure!!! February 1, 2023
- BBA Member Spotlight: CathyBraidz August 8, 2022
- August is National Black Business Month August 8, 2022
- COMCAST RISE grant!! June 2, 2022
- Register NOW for the MLGW Procurement Fair! June 2, 2022