Congressman Steve Cohen Federal Procurement Fair
Holding a Procurement Fair with Federal Agencies October 14
On Thursday, October 14 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Central Time, I will hold a virtual Federal Procurement Fair with federal agency representatives. At the fair, you will become your own best advocate for government contracting by discovering resources available to help you gain an edge in this lucrative but competitive market. Memphis small business owners will have an opportunity to learn about the federal government contracting process. If you are new to the federal contracting process and want to know the basics on how to do business with the federal government, this fair will add clarity to the process.
To participate via Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CongressmanSteveCohen
For a Zoom Link, RSVP by email to Cohen.Procurement@mail.house.gov
Participating agencies will include the Small Business Administration (SBA), the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), U.S. Department of Transportation, the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) and the General Services Administration (GSA).
- Congressman Steve Cohen Federal Procurement Fair October 11, 2021
- Verizon presents Small Business Digital Ready October 4, 2021
- ByBlack – First National Certification Program for Black-Owned Businesses September 15, 2021
- Ernest Strickland appointed to TN-HBCU Success Advisory Board September 8, 2021
- Sustainability Analyst Position at International Paper September 2, 2021