Topic: Start-up Assistance
It’s back to basics! If you want to start a business but aren’t sure where to begin, then this class is for you. In this workshop, our SBDC professionals will address many of the questions you should ask yourself before beginning the process of starting a new business. Attendees will learn about legal business structures, small business tax basics, best management practices, basic marketing strategies, and market research. We will also talk about how to write a business plan and the importance of financial statements. After attending, you will have the opportunity to connect with one of our SBDC Business Advisors to get assistance in moving through the stages of your business venture. Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation along with helpful handouts and have the opportunity to ask questions.
Speaker(s): Jonathan Wynn, SBDC Business Advisor
- BBA Inclement Weather Closure!!! February 1, 2023
- BBA Member Spotlight: CathyBraidz August 8, 2022
- August is National Black Business Month August 8, 2022
- COMCAST RISE grant!! June 2, 2022
- Register NOW for the MLGW Procurement Fair! June 2, 2022
You must log in to post a comment.